Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Twenty Days of Life


Since I started and I am rushing to collect the pieces of scattered time
And forgot my eyes in the mirror watching my skin
I have left one color to touch
I have just one day in my mirror to watch the past behind
19 days of life
Like the minutes of the butterfly
when spring turns in to summer
Then it flies
I am old enough and I don’t not have much time
Now my soul is meeting my dreams
And the guilty time melted and died
In a small café drinking my coffee talking to you in shyness
We left the hours behind
W escaped the game of time
And as the drink gets less I smile and you smile
We fill it again from the candles lightened around
Like a floating shadow on a passing river
Like a secret kept inside a book thrown in the sea of ink
Many many details I have left in 20 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here you give us a very rich piece, is it a birthday ? your focus here? is it a date ? or maybe most propably your going back to one of ur previous coy birthdates.

It needs tro be read again and again... everytime you read it , you grasp more of it , but one nevrr grasps enough to decide to quit reading it again for another time ya Sherlock Holmes the orient ...

Anonymous said...

I read it again ... just formidable ...fasinating and breath taking