Saturday, September 29, 2007

Among the Crowds


The princess of the cities
My Capital
And a loud voice shouts in the horizon
Carried by the color of the sunset.
As the sun disappears the voice goes louder
Calling the princess of the cities
While I am searching for my lost city in silence and in sadness
The dreams play the roles
And memories draw tomorrow with undetermined features
And this is the way fate goes
Hides behind the silence of the sunset
Even after I reached my city I lost my addresses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always seem to search for something ... something lost, or maybe something you hope to have... you are always waiting for patience , with sadness and with happiness... what is that you r looking for ?

So is it Amman in the above mentioned line ?

M

Akropoli said...

My capital is the place I belong to, and I feel safe in, it can be love story and it can be a certain complete situation, and unfinished stories of the past keep us there "in the past" hoping, searching, dreaming, till we lose the track of tomorrow and lose our capital. But some others they threw the past behind ….

Thank you M for your comment..