Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Train


I have stood on the edge of the pavement
Many cars passed
Many birds passed
I saw some little leaves on the ground
And some far smoke was coming out from the chimney of the passing train.
And once I could see its windows reflecting images in my eyes.
I saw many faces
Happy and sad
I saw many eyes
Brown and blue
The train of goodbye carried the images to other destinations.
And I went back to the pavement continued to home under the rain carrying sparks of memories and the reflections of windows of the passing train.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you think the people in the train think when they see you watching them on the pavement ? Majd

Akropoli said...

they would carry memories as well to other destinations ...
and they will get frames for the news photos.

Anonymous said...

... You are right...But sometimes one gets really greedy.. and would want to take the old photos with him and put them in new frames that he just bought from the department store. it looks like old photos are meant to be in old frames which have been carrying and protecting these photos for a long time now :) Majd